Friday, September 9, 2011

Testimonials

We get testimonials emailed to us on a routine basis, but thought I'd share a couple today. It is always great to hear how our Cur-OST products are helping horses as well as dogs in need. Keep them coming !!!

"I am the owner and trainer at Galway Farm in Long Grove, Il. We have approximately 49-52 horses boarded and we attend 'A' shows in the midwest. My 22 year old horse was very stiff and lame. I thought I may have to put him down, but by chance we found Cur-OST EQ and gave him the first 14 days double dose as recommended. I couldn't believe the change in him, it was amazing! He is no longer stiff or lame and we are riding him again. When I saw the change in him, I decided to try it on four of my other horses. A 7 y.o warmblood had been lame for 2 years and we had tried everything. After giving him the Cur-OST EQ, he is now sound and we are getting him ready for show season. The other 3 are also so improved that I am recommending the product to several of my clients who have been having issues with their horses and were not able to join us at the shows. We now have 10 horses on the Cur-OST EQ products, first the stronger EQ Plus Green Tea free (for the horses that show) and then we switched them to the Green product for a maintenance supplement"

Lorrie Canady, Galway Farm


"Thank you for the shipment of Cur-OST EQ product to Galway Farm for my horse, Rose. Rose has made such great improvement in just this month since taking the Cur-OST EQ. She has been so much happier as well. It has been great for me to see the difference in her ability as well as her mood and temperament."

Stephanie Syzmonik


Thank you again to all of our customers and patients for their support!

All our best,

Tom Schell, D.V.M.

No comments: