Monday, August 20, 2012

Upcoming Products

Hello again to all of our viewers. Thank you for trusting in us at Nouvelle to provide quality products to assist in the health of your pets, horses and even yourself! As you are aware, natural therapies interest me and I believe that the answers to common medical conditions are out there...we just need to find them. The purpose of this blog is to put out a quick note to let you know that we have new products in the pipeline and being added gradually over the next few weeks to our website. We have put a lot of research into the development of these products and have pulled from years of feedback from our patients. We are working on new formulas for companion pets, horses and people...much of which model after formulas that my family and I are taking on a daily basis to support our overall health. As these products hit our website, I will take to the blog again to discuss research and reasoning behind their creation and how your health (or the health of your pets/horses) can be enhanced. As an aside, I have started a personal blog to discuss various other health related issues and research. Just a place for my personal opinions on various issues. Feel free to visit at http://www.tschelldvm.blogspot.com/ To your health. Tom Schell, D.V.M.

No comments: