Tuesday, August 4, 2009

So here I am with a new perspective. Instead of criticizing the world, because it willnot change. I look within to myself to see that I can change and be the positive person I am supposed to be. So with that in mind, I go forward in this life to make a positive impact on those around me.

Well, it's a new day. We are working hard at spreading the word on Cur-ost for horses. In case you didn't know, Cur-ost is a natural supplement that was developed that helps horses with arthritis, laminitis, ringbone, etc. They are lame to start, usually on bute or someother antiinflammatory and when they are given Cur-ost in place of the other antiinflammatory, they feel better. I've seen the horses come in the barn hardly able to walk, and then they come back two weeks later and the owner is talking about what a new horse they have. It's quite phenomenal when you think of it. Here are the God-given ingredients put together that do the same thing if not more than the man-made ingredients, and with NO side effects. It's no wonder we're trying to spread the word.

After all,how many horses do you know of that have been in the show circuit and have some sort of arthritis due to the exercise regimen they endure and also have ulcer issues? I know, stress is a huge factor of the ulcers, but why exacerbate it with an antiinflammatory that will just aggravate it? If you happen to want to see some evidence, look it up at www.nouvelleveterinary.com. You'll see the testimonies and the research. Youtube.com also has some of the videos of the horses, too.

No comments: